California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Data Subject Request Form
- Request to Know means a consumer request that a business disclose personal information that it has about the consumer as allowed under the CCPA.
- Request to Delete means a consumer request that a business delete personal information about a consumer that the business has collected from the consumer as allowed under the CCPA.
- Categories Report means a report provided in response to a Request to Know that provides you with the categories of personal information we have collected in the 12 months preceding your request and for each category: the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for which we collected the personal information; the categories of third parties to whom we sold or disclosed the category of personal information for a business purpose; and the business or commercial purpose for which we sold or disclosed the category of personal information.
- Specific Pieces Report means a report provided in response to a Request to Know that provides you with the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you in the 12 months preceding your request.
- Verify means to determine that the consumer making the request to know or request to delete is the consumer about whom the business has collected information.
2. Verification Process
For all requests made through this website under the CCPA, we will ask for personal information from you to verify your identity and ensure that you are the person who is the subject of the request. We will have a different verification process depending on the type of request. We may use third party verification companies to help us verify you identify. If we are unable to find you in our records, or match the data you provide on this website with what we have in our records, we will notify you.
- For a Request to Know seeking a Specific Pieces Report, we will seek three pieces of information to verify your identity. We will also ask you to provide a signed declaration, under penalty of perjury, that you are the person whose personal information is the subject of the request. If we are unable to verify your request for a Specific Pieces Report, we will treat it as a request for a Categories Report.
- For a Request to Know seeking a Categories Report, we will seek three pieces of information to verify your identity. If we are unable to verify your request for a Categories Report, we will direct you to the data handling practices in our online privacy statement.
- For a Request to Delete, we will seek three pieces of information to verify your identify. After receipt of a Request to Delete and verification information, we will seek confirmation before actually deleting any personal information.
- If you are making this request through an authorized agent, we will request written authorization from you and will seek to verify your identify in the manners stated above (depending on the request type) or we will accept a legal Power of Attorney under the California Probate Code to the authorized agent.
3. Timing of Response:
For a Request to Delete or Request to Know, we will strive to fulfill these requests within 45 days from the date we receive your request. If additional time is needed to complete the request, we will notify you that additional time is needed, tell you the reason that we need additional time, and tell you when you can expect your request to be completed. A request to delete your personal information will also be forwarded to relevant service providers with whom we have shared your personal information.
4. Additional Information
If you make a Request to Delete, we will not delete personal information on archived or backup systems until the archived or backup system is next accessed or used. We will maintain a record of the Request to Delete as permitted by law.
We will maintain records of requests that are made that include the date of request, nature of request, manner in which the request was made, the date of our response, the nature of our response, and the basis for any denial of the request if it is denied in whole or part.